Guests Giving Back is a voluntary activity associated with the Mission’s day program and is an opportunity for our guests to love their neighbors through service projects in our community. Projects are evaluated by the Mission staff weekly and guest volunteers participate out of a willingness to serve the many friends who have helped them by supporting the Good News Rescue Mission. Check back on this page often as we will be posting updates on the many projects Mission guest volunteers have completed. And, if you would like to submit a community project for consideration, please complete the short form below. Projects must meet the following criteria for consideration:
- Must benefit the community and not exclusively an individual
- Must be submitted at least 1 month in advance of the project
- Person submitting request must be the property owner, or authorized project lead
- All projects are reviewed based on a host of criteria including the size and scope of a project, permitting, safety, etc.
- Response times to your query may vary based on the number of pending request