A Career with Eternal Impact
Working at the Good News Rescue Mission isn’t just a job, it’s a mission. When you join the team here, you’re joing the body of Christ. Our mission is to exemplify the love of Jesus through our actions, share the gospel, and bring glory to God the Father.
Our Core Values
- Share the love of God exemplified by the life of Christ.
- Provide emergency subsistence services (food, shelter, and clothing.)
- Provide long term recovery services.
- Educate and equip people to minister to those in need.
Benefits at Good News Rescue Mission
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, GAP, Life, and Tele-Doc.
- Generous vacation: Year 1-2, 10 days; Year 3-6, 15 days; Year 7+, 20 days.
- 12 days paid sick leave
- 11 1/2 paid holidays
- 403b retirement plan with employer match up to $1,500 per year.
- Bereavement leave for immediate family.
Jonathan Anderson, Executive Director
“Relationships come first at the Good News Rescue Mission. Everything Jesus taught and modeled leads back to relationship with Him and relationship with each other. When we follow that example it allows us to lift up, empower, and truly change peoples lives.”
There are no current openings.
If interested in applying for any open positions, please fill out the online application. You may upload a cover letter as a supporting document. If you have any questions email email@example.com.