A Career with Eternal Impact
Working at the Good News Rescue Mission isn’t just a job, it’s a mission. When you join the team here, you’re joing the body of Christ. Our mission is to exemplify the love of Jesus through our actions, share the gospel, and bring glory to God the Father.
Our Core Values
- Share the love of God exemplified by the life of Christ.
- Provide emergency subsistence services (food, shelter, and clothing.)
- Provide long term recovery services.
- Educate and equip people to minister to those in need.
Benefits at Good News Rescue Mission
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, GAP, Life, and Tele-Doc.
- Generous vacation: Year 1-2, 10 days; Year 3-6, 15 days; Year 7+, 20 days.
- 12 days paid sick leave
- 11 1/2 paid holidays
- 403b retirement plan with employer match up to $1,500 per year.
- Bereavement leave for immediate family.
Jonathan Anderson, Executive Director
“Relationships come first at the Good News Rescue Mission. Everything Jesus taught and modeled leads back to relationship with Him and relationship with each other. When we follow that example it allows us to lift up, empower, and truly change peoples lives.”
Do you have a passion for working with some of our communities most vulnerable women and children? Are you able to balance a heart of compassion and empathy with an ability to maintain clear boundaries? Are you an encourager that can lift peoples spirits and stay calm in the midst of busy activity? Do you have a pleasant and willing personality? Are you looking to make an impact with your talents to help the Good News Rescue Mission provide shelter for our communities most vulnerable women and children? The Mission is looking for someone who can reliably oversee our nightly shelter process in a way that glorifies God. Read More
If interested in applying for any open positions, please fill out the online application. You may upload a cover letter as a supporting document. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.