Hosting a food drive or collection is one of the most impactful ways you can provide for our communities most vulnerable men, women and children.
Drives and Collections don’t just provide much needed items for our community, they also…
- Educate students and employees on hunger and homelessness.
- Unify your coworkers and students around a common goal.
- Empower everyone involved to be catalysts in changing lives.
You can begin hosting a drive in three easy steps!
- Pick a date and type of donation drive that works for your group.
- Fill out This online Form with all the details.
- We’ll manage the logistics, including making flyers, posters and organizing barrel drop off and pick up.
Items we need
Food Items: Noodles, Seasonings, Canned Veggies & Fruit, Coffee,
Stuffing, Soups and other Non-Perishable items.
Clothing: Coats, Socks, Gloves, Shoes.
Hygiene products: Soap, Shampoo, Feminine products, New Combs,
Deodorant and Toilet Paper
Bedding: Pillows, Blankets, Twin size fitted sheets.
Contact Nolan Erickson for more information
Nerickson@GNRM.org or 530-242-5920