Hosting a food drive or collection is one of the most impactful ways you can provide for our community’s most vulnerable men, women, and children.
Drives and Collections don’t just provide much-needed items for our community, they also…
- Educate students and employees on hunger and homelessness.
- Unify your coworkers and students around a common goal.
- Empower everyone involved to be catalysts in changing lives.
You can begin hosting a drive in three easy steps!
- Pick a date and type of donation drive that works for your group.
- Fill out This online Form with all the details.
- We’ll manage the logistics, including making flyers, posters and organizing barrel drop off and pick up.
Contact Info@gnrm.org or call 530-242-5920
Items we need
Food Items: Noodles, Seasonings, Canned Veggies & Fruit, Coffee,
Stuffing, Soups, and other Non-Perishable items.
Clothing: Coats, Socks, Gloves, Shoes.
Bedding: Pillows, Blankets, Twin size fitted sheets.